On my way to work this morning, the radio played some really lovy dovy songs, one track after another, for quite a while. I double-checked the radio to make sure I was tuned onto my regular channel. After that batch of songs, came the commercials. Later, the DJ explained the logic behind the continuous love songs! In my moment of insanity, I forgot what day it was.
So, today I am going to take a break from my normal blogging niche. Listed below are my recommendations for the "frame of mind", you currently are in, might have been in or will be, in the future! Regardless of where you are in the relationship spectrum (hopeless crush, 20th anniversary or sworn off love for good), there is a song out there that matches your situation like a needle to a groove. Which one is your story?
Valentine’s Day: Happily ever after
- You're Still the One By Shania Twain
- Everyday I Love You By Boyzone
- The Love I Found In You By Jim Brickman
- Through The Years By Kenny Rogers
Valentine’s Day: "You are the best thing that happened to me!"
- When I See You Smile By Chicago
- You're One in A Million By Bosson
- Its Your Love By Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
- Since I Found You By Air Supply
Valentine’s Day: Complicated
- You and Me By Lifehouse
- Don't Give Up On Us By Owen Wilson
- Too Little Too Late By Jojo
- How Can We Be Lovers By Michael Bolton
- If Loving You Is Wrong, I Don't Want To Be Right By Rod Stewart
Valentine’s Day: Why, Why.. why?
- If You're Not The One By Daniel Bedingfield
- Anyone Of Us By Gareth Gates
- Why Do You Want Him? By Green Day
- Some Guys Have All The Luck By Rod Stewart
Valentine’s Day:Can’t Let Go
- Until I Find You Again By Richard Marx
- Say It Isn’t So By Gareth Gates
- I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me By Vanessa Williams
- Against All Odds By Westlife & Mariah Carrey
Valentine’s Day:Heart Broken
- Where Do Broken Hearts Go By Whitney Houston
- I Will Love Again By Lara Fabian
- Heartbreaker By Dionne Warwick
- Ghost Of You And Me By BBMak
- Remember me this way By Jordan Hill
- I'll Remember You By Atlantic Star
- Love Will Lead You Back By Taylor Dayne
Valentine’s Day: Miss You
- Home By Micheal Bobly
- Here Without You By 3 Doors Down
Valentine’s Day:Single, Alone and Waiting..
- All By Myself By Eric Carmen
- Waiting For A Star To Fall By Boy Meets Girl
- Right Here Waiting For You By Richard Marx
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For By U2
Valentine’s Day: Pessimistic
- Too Much Love Will Hurt You By Queen
- Look What Love Has Done To Me By Mattie Groves
- Love Hurts By Nazareth
- Love Stinks! By Adam Sandler
- In the end By Linkin Park
Valentine’s Day: Angry...
- I Hate You So Much Right Now By Kelis
- I Don't Love You By My Chemical Romance
- Are you Happy Now By Michelle Branch
- Hate (I Really Don't Like You) By Plain White T's
Finally... Valentine’s Day: Dedicated to all the ladies who read this post!
- I Will Survive By Gloria Gaynor
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman By Shania Twain
- No Woman, No Cry By Bob Marley lol!
Is your story here? What’s your favorite mood and what songs will you recommend? I look forward to your comments.
Valentine Feature:Love Comes In All Sizes
How To Easily (and Lazily!) Make Your Loved One Feel Special
Single Today? 7 Reasons Unveiled
Songs To Ponder
Enjoy the Post? Please bookmark it and share it with others.Del.icio.usDiggReddit Stumble Tweet this!