Movies are usually given credit for the movie’s plot or the director/cast or the value of the story itself. Rarely, do we commend a movie for the lessons learned.
To me every film no matter what it is about holds a potential wealth of thinking. There are some life lessons that Hollywood repeatedly tries to throw at you. Here are a few, I have noticed.
1. Every Experience (Good And Bad) Contributes To Who You Are & What You KnowAs seen in Slumdog Millionaire, Abandon, Harry Potter
2. It's Never Too Late!As seen in 40 Year Old Virgin, Righteous Kill , Revolutionary Road
3. You Have To Be Smarter Than Your OpponentAs seen in Wanted, Shooter, Dark Night
4. Every Decision You Make Can Have A Profound Effect On Your Life, & The Lives Of Others.As seen in Max Payne, Seven Pounds, Home Of The Brave
5. You Need Other People, PeriodAs seen in Kun fu panda, 21, Oceans 13
6. Reality Can Shift Your Plans And You Have To Be Willing, Able & Ready To ChangeAs seen in You, Me & Dupree, Ratatouille, The Pursuit Of Happiness,
Any other lesson you might have noticed?
- Heroes TV Series: Lessons That Can Awaken The Hero In You
- Unintentionally Funny Movie Conversations
- The Rules For Being Human! Do You Comply?
- 5 Life Lessons You Can Learn From World Cup Cricket
Enjoy the Post? Please bookmark it and share it with others.Del.icio.usDiggReddit Stumble Tweet this!