I watched a movie called Elizabethtown(2005) today and was inspired by a sentence that was said in the movie.
"You know the way people look at you, when they believe it’s for the last time. I’ve started collecting these looks.."Knowingly or otherwise, we’ve all been at the giving and receiving end of many “last looks”.
- The look I gave to every doctor that came out of the theater door, while my father was having brain surgery
- The many “good bye” looks; the last look, that sometimes broke the very essence of me…
- The look on a 6 year old girl, when I dropped of some toys and books at a children’s home
- The look my grandfather gave me, before he passed away…
Well, there’s many many more but I’m sure you don’t want to hear about all those.. Here’s a second look, at “the last look”!
The Last Look: Who cares!
Just the by-passing look of people you come in contact with. Their last look has no impact on you.
The Last Look: Regret
When you know, it shouldn’t have been the “last look”, but you did nothing.
The Last Look: Rejection
The looks that make you feel you are not good enough
The Last Look: Fate
If it was meant to be, it will be.. true.. Fate controls who walk into your life but YOU decide who you let walk out, who get’s to stay and who you refuse to let go.
- Just Because You Are Angry, Opinionated, Frustrated or Jealous
- How Much Control Do We Really Have Over Our Own Lives?
- Do You Belong?
- Everyone Says It, Only A Few Talk About It
Enjoy the Post? Please bookmark it and share it with others.Del.icio.usDiggReddit Stumble Tweet this!