The heading above is part of the song, I Need A Silent Night by Amy Grant. How true.. December comes then disappears- faster & faster every year!
I started writing this blog way back in 2006. Back then, blogging was just writing and publishing. While that hasn’t changed much, there’s a lot more than just writing and publishing now! Social Media, blog marketing, video, SEO etc takes so much of time and really takes time out of what I love doing, writing! Hopefully, one day, I would be in a position to outsource all the things that I don’t want to do and just concentrate on writing. Until then, it’s a difficult juggle.
Blogging wise, this year has been huge for me. While things were fairly silent on this blog I was concentrating more on my niche blogs. It was difficult because I also have my day job. Like many people, I like to escape from my cubical nation and be my own boss thus gradually laying the foundation now in small micro steps!
Every year, I sort of have something similar to the Oscars, for blog posts. Have a look at the past years.
- 2010 Wind Down Of Enhance Life
- 2009 Wind Down Of Enhance Life
- 2008 Wind Down Of Enhance Life
- 2007 Wind Down Of Enhance Life
- 2006 Wind Down Of Enhance Life
This year, it's not quite as grand as it used to be :-) but nevertheless I hope you enjoy...
- Most commented post - Would You Help Others Succeed Without Expectations?
- Most linked post - How to Find Good Books to Read
- Most visited post - 6 Things You Can Do More Of To Enhance Your Life This Year
- My Favorite post - How To Overcome Laziness And Do The Things You Need To Do
- The HARSH truth post - The Last Look
- ‘Such is Life’ post - Just Because You Are Angry, Opinionated, Frustrated or Jealous
- Career post - Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
- Communication post- Proven Tips To Get People To Reply Your Email!
Thank YouQuestions, feedback, post ideas, product inquiries etc I've got many emails this year from various readers. Amongst those were some really heart warming emails. People sharing stories, telling me how certain posts I've written have helped them. Reading those emails makes me realize that the effort that goes into this blog is so... worth it!
Thank you very much.. my dear readers.
Whenever I get inspired and have a few minutes to spare, I will keep blogging here. I hope you are still with me and continue to stay subscribed to Enhance Life RSS through the coming year too.
All the best for the year 2012!
Enjoy the Post? Please bookmark it and share it with others.Del.icio.usDiggReddit Stumble Tweet this!